Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Gav turns 8

My little Gavster turns 8 today and I cannot believe it has been that long! I am still amazed that I got through it and that I came out with so many blessings and life experiences! He truely was an angel sent to me to help mold and shape my life! I know I was an instrament for my Heavenly Father to get Gavin here to his family because he has great work to do on this earth! I love him so much and think about him often! I am sooo blessed to have been able to give his parents the greatest gift of all and that I was chosen to do so.! It was hard and almost unbarable at times but I know it was totally worth it aend he is happy and doing amazing things! To see the full story and pictures go to my previous blog post!
http://nickaimeesommer.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-little-man-5-years-old.html
Happy birthday little man! Aimee Mommy Loves you!

No comments: