Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kodachrome

We just returned from a 5 day camping adventure to kodachrome!(by bryce canyon) We had a blast. We hiked everyday to some pretty amazing things. Despite the gigumbus blisters on my feet, the hurt back from carrying Brynlee most of the way and running out of Diet Coke, it was soo fabulous! I absolutly love that my girls get to have a relationship with my Dads brothers and sisters, my Oma and cousins! We have a very special relationship with all of them. So special that my girls call them Grandma and Grandpa! We also got to spend some time with our cousin Greg, whom my girls love(most of the time) I just love spending time with our family and that my girls have such great strong role models in their lives!
Next stop.... Tetons then off to MOAB!
Thanks Grantie Nester and Papa Frank for always choosing great locations and setting it all up for us.. and thanks to Grandma Lee Lee for all the FOOD!!

1 comment:

The Martin's said...

Love the waterfall, looks like so much fun.